favourite this postJourney With Purpose - Sumatra Bio-Cultural Rainforest Expedition (Byron Bay)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
We (alushforest.com) run raw, authentic, down to Earth, grass-roots, conservation based bio-cultural experiences.
We're looking for 3 more people to join us on this epic 12 Day experience to North Sumatra in November 2018.
Join us on a unique bio-cultural expedition to Sumatra in support of local efforts to restore the Leuser Ecosystem - the last place on Earth where Tiger, Orangutan, Elephant and Rhino co-exist.
WHEN: 12-24 November 2018
WHERE : Leuser Ecosystem in Sumatra, Indonesia
COST : 2800$ (includes all ground activities, in-country transport, food and accomodation, national park and guide fees, and 10% donation to local efforts).
- Connect to Earth, Connect to Tribe and Connect to Self.
- Live & learn with local forest restoration experts
- Plant trees along forest bufferzone edge
- Rainforest trekking with expert local guides
- Biodiversity monitoring with drone mapping, camera traps, videography & photographic documentation
- Soak in natural hot-springs
- Immerse in traditional village life and local culture
- Daily groupwork and embodiment practices
- Invitation to slow down connect to the earth & self
- Adventures to waterfalls, caves and more...
Are you feeling the call of the Wild?
Get in touch now, and get a 10% discount if you use the word ORANGUTAN in your message!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers