Must have a corporate entity
The Kiosk Field Technician will be responsible for visiting casinos, hotels, hospitals, and department store locations throughout the Melbourne area to inspect, report on, and do minor repairs related to cell phone charging kiosks. Initially, this will start with three kiosks in a Target store. Over time, as more kiosks are added, compensation will increase accordingly. This is a position where individual must have a corporate entity, as our company will have a contract with your company. Will start out at approximately 3-5 hours per month plus travel time. Basic computer IT experience necessary. Training provided. Contractor to provide own tools.
About The Company:
ChargeItSpot is a fast-growing startup launched out of the Wharton School incubator that provides a new and innovative way to charge your mobile phone while on the go. These secure lock-away phone charging stations can be found in retail stores around the country. Not only do we provide a convenient service but we also encourage customers to spend more time shopping in a store while they wait. ChargeItSpot's mobile app alerts users when their battery is low suggesting nearby ChargeItSpot stations where they can plug in while they shop. ChargeItSpot has been featured in multiple news outlets including NPR and The Philadelphia Inquirer. ChargeItSpot was recently named one of Philadelphia's top startups by Philadelphia Magazine.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 2 maintenance visits per location per month.
- Emergency visits on an as needed basis. Must respond within 24 hours.
- Provide own transportation.
- Auto insurance and valid driver's license required.
- Reporting regarding visits on a per visit basis.
- Basic customer relations skills required.
- Signage installation on a case by case basis.
- Coordinate with ChargeItSpot staff for training and support.
- Coordinate with ChargeItSpot staff for tools.
- Opportunities for weekly extra compensation by covering Call Center.
- Starting at $300 USD/month per month.
- Compensation to be adjusted as additional locations are added.
Job Qualifications Include:
- Very basic experience with hardware and software.
- High School degree or higher.
- Love of technology.
- Desire to improve and acquire new skills.
- Clean driving and police record.
The successful candidate who joins our team and masters their role will be on a fast track for additional opportunities as our company grows. Flexibility and can-do attitude is a must to fit in. Each member of our team contributes at a high level, and you should be prepared to own your role and responsibilities, and contribute both to overall strategy as well as execution.
ChargeItSpot is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel and Contractors are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers